Let York handle your corporate warranty and repair needs!
With over 40 years of experience in motor repair and over a decade devoted specifically to motor management, York is the choice for handling your warranty and repair needs. Our facility includes an 80,000-square-foot, up-to-date Technician Center, and with two shifts we are able to provide around-the-clock service to meet your needs.
Asset Management Highlights:
- Customer savings of $1,900,000 in 2012
- Over 15,000 items processed annually
- Warranty management contracts with 7 major automotive plants
- Nine of our 70 plus employees are dedicated to the Customer Service and Inventory Division
- Customized online system for instant access to job status
- Full-time computer programmer on-site to support custom reporting needs
- Established relationships with close to 400 manufacturers
- Scheduled daily pickup and delivery
Features of our Warranty and Repair programs:
- Status of all warranty work and repairs, including pricing and anticipated delivery dates, are available on a daily basis via online or through automated e-mail reporting.
- Each item is given a unique asset number for lifetime warranty tracking. All items under warranty are automatically flagged upon receipt.
- Each item is analyzed against inventory balance and min/max levels prior to repair resulting in significant cost savings from inventory reduction.
- Vendor performance is tracked including warranty tracking, cost, repair cycle time, and quality.
- Warranty and repairs are dropped off and picked up on a pre-determined frequency (i.e. daily, bi-weekly, weekly, etc.).
- Items are processed within 24 hours of receipt and sent to an authorized repair facility.
- York’s Asset Management Division is available 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- Please contact our Customer Service and Inventory department for additional information and to schedule a formal presentation.