Whether you are located in Lansing, Jackson, Grand Rapids, Metro Detroit or anywhere else in Michigan, York Repair can provide welder repair, load testing and maintenance at a lower cost than other repair facilities. Our experienced staff has been professionally trained by the leading welder manufacturers and is ready to serve you. Our technicians can repair all makes and models quickly in order to get your welder back up and running.
York Repair - Lansing is the area's only authorized facility to perform warranty repairs for both Miller and Lincoln welders. We participate in mandatory bi-annual technician training directly from the manufacturer. The following welder brands are serviced:
- Chicago Electric Power Tools
- Hypotherm Plasma Cutters
- And most other brands of welders
Types of Welders Serviced:
- Plasma Spray Transfer
- Engine Drive Welders
Welder Calibration Services
- In-house or onsite Miller and Lincoln Welder calibration.
- Calibrations up to maximum of 600 ADC.
- Calibration reports turned over to customer for reference.
Welder Load Testing Services
- Welder load testing is available either onsite or in-house utilizing two Miller load banks.
- Capable of load testing welders up to a maximum capacity of 50VDC@1200A for 10 minutes.
From plasma cutters to wire feed welders, York Repair - Lansing can bring your equipment back into service with less hassle, time and money than other welder repairs. Just get in touch with us and we’ll let you know what it is we can do and for how much.