York Recommends an Annual Analysis to Help Prevent Catastrophic Failure!
Vibration analysis is a vital tool that, when integrated into a complete inspection program, will greatly reduce maintenance costs.
- Complete elimination of unplanned shutdowns on all rotating equipment.
- Fast identification of problems due to unbalance, misalignment, resonance, bearings, motor components, etc.
- Full safeguard against total equipment loss.
- A scheduled analysis results in shorter inspection and repair times.
Problems the analysis detects:
- Bearing defects or wear.
- Worn or damaged teeth.
- Internal or external misalignment.
- Looseness or imbalance in components.
- Unequal thermal effects.
Our professional Field Service department is dedicated to providing on-site repair services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With over 40 years of experience in industrial repair, YORK is your complete equipment maintenance solution!