Attention, attention all those interested in information technology! York Repair is looking to fill a part-time IT Support position. This individual maintains and improves all information systems. This includes the ERP system, laptops, and desktops as well as servers, phones, handheld devices, printers, security systems, and shop floor computer equipment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifies and performs preventative maintenance of all PC / Terminal hardware, which includes cleaning and helping to coordinate the purchase of new PC hardware and peripherals.
- Assists with any installed software issues.
- Researches and applies software upgrades / patches and fixes PC software issues, such as Microsoft Windows, Office365, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Keeps an updated inventory of all PC equipment, peripherals, network hardware, printers, etc.
- Maintains the LAN, including making and implementing recommendations for new equipment, updating routing software, and managing security.
- Assist the IT Specialist and Controller with special projects when necessary.
Pay & Qualifications: Minimum level of education: high school diploma (or equivalent); prior IT experience preferred. Other key skills include:
- Highly detailed and organized.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Ability to recognize problems, collect data, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions.
- Advanced knowledge of Office Applications, Windows Operating Systems, Windows Server, Crystal Reports, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Active Directory, Linux administration; also knowledge of Photo Shop and Auto CAD is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
*Please fill out the form below and upload your resume in MS Word format. (.doc, docx only)