Essential Duties: Establishes and sustains business relationships with a broad range of customers.
Summary: Manages sales and inquiries that come through our e-commerce site (repairzone.com), email, phone calls as well as eBay and Amazon. Also, properly follows all written work instructions to process incoming repair items and sales. In addition, performs outbound sales calls with existing and potential customers. Researches the customer’s needs prior to the call and utilizes this information to increase customer satisfaction and profit margins. Comprehends the full scope of services we provide to promote Repair Zone and York Repair. Follows the York Vision, upholds policies set in place by our Quality System and the Employee Handbook.
Responsibilities: The following list contains key responsibilities; additional work may be assigned.
- Communicates with customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Maintains contact with customer throughout the sales process.
- Follows-up on in-house items to recommend appropriate course of action.
- Processes payments.
- Helps ensure customers receives product within the expected delivery date.
- Assists with the packaging of orders; creates and prints shipping labels.
- Follows-up with customers after the sale/repair to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Notifies supervisor of any problems regarding shipments, warranties, loss of sales, etc.
- Assists in counting inventory and the rearrangement of products, as necessary.
- Helps to ensure that all completed work meets York Quality System requirements.
Qualifications: Ideal applicants will possess a high school diploma, plus 1-2 years of customer service experience. Other key skills include:
- Able to communicate in a professional, enthusiastic manner.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- An understanding of sales strategies and methods.
- Ability to type 35 wpm.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).